RECOMMENDAT IONS FROM MY LİBRARY

TODAY TO YOU I WANT TO SHARE MY READING LIST BY GIVING RECOMMENDAT IONS FROM MY LİBRARY
 
 

SELLING BOOKS ON THE STREET
- RECOMMENDAT IONS FROM MY LİBRARY -







I apologize to all of you for my bad English first. Today I want to tell you about my own story . I was born in Kocaeli in 1993 ..

In elementary and high scool , I had a habit of reading books on my own , even though I couldn't be a successful student . And the world of books fascinated me ..


I'm studying sociology right now . When I was just 16 years old , my best friend and I opened a book booth and started selling it on our own street ..

( Stand that you see in the picture ) When I said LiteratureHistory , Politics , Science and Philosophy , I started reading all the books I had..

Especially western science and Russian Literature have impressed me deeply . Turkish writer Orhan Pamuk , who won the Nobel Prize in Literature , has read many times . I would like to share with you some of the books I love in my own library ..



ME AND MY BOOKS
RECOMMENDAT IONS FROM MY LİBRARY


Yorumlar